Topic: Configure AWStats for download area

Hello,

Is it possible to configure AWStats individually for my download area? As the only content I'm using ftp area for are eclipse update sites, default configuration doesn't help me much in monitoring how many installation my plugin has. I would like to use advices from Analyzing Eclipse Update Site Traffic with AWStats but according to it I need some configuration changes:

Analyzing Eclipse Update Site Traffic with AWStats wrote:

Look for a setting called LevelForRobotsDetection, the default is 2, change it to 0. This will ensure the requests from the Java clients will not be detected as robots.

Look for a setting called NotPageList. You will find the list of ignored file types. Remove XML from that list. This will log the access to files like site.xml and content.xml

Re: Configure AWStats for download area

This is not possible, and unfortunately logs are not available like they are for web areas. Adding this feature is however planned. We can eventually provide you the logs of your download area, but do not request it too often as it needs to read the full stream log, which is quite huge ;-)  The French law require us to keep the log for one year, so we can provide the logs from the past twelve months.

Sylvain