Topic: [OK] don't reset stats every month; list archives problem

Hi,

2 bug reports in one thread:

1. I have noticed that the stats for my website, eigen.tuxfamily.org, have been reset on December 1. I'd much rather have moving averages (average over the past 30 days) and all-time stats (graphs showing data since the beginning of the project).

2. The archives for my mailing-list, eigen@lists.tuxfamily.org, show only the messages posted in December. I can't see the November messages. Yes I understand that this is supposed to be in a separate directory 11/, but this directory doesn't exist. That is strange because other projects don't seem to have this problem.

May I also suggest: please sort the messages by thread instead of by day and inside that by thread.

That being said: TuxFamily is great, I'm certainly recommending it to my fellow hackers. Thanks, and keep it up!

Benoit

Re: [OK] don't reset stats every month; list archives problem

bjacob wrote:

1. I have noticed that the stats for my website, eigen.tuxfamily.org, have been reset on December 1. I'd much rather have moving averages (average over the past 30 days) and all-time stats (graphs showing data since the beginning of the project).

Well, in fact we have all the statistics, the output is just only the current month, we plan to provide a history of all months.

bjacob wrote:

2. The archives for my mailing-list, eigen at lists dot tuxfamily dot org, show only the messages posted in December. I can't see the November messages. Yes I understand that this is supposed to be in a separate directory 11/, but this directory doesn't exist. That is strange because other projects don't seem to have this problem.

There was a wrong permission in the filesystem and the mailing engine was not able to write mails in archive directory during two weeks, you can blame me about that :-)

bjacob wrote:

May I also suggest: please sort the messages by thread instead of by day and inside that by thread.

This is already done if you see carefully :)

bjacob wrote:

That being said: TuxFamily is great, I'm certainly recommending it to my fellow hackers. Thanks, and keep it up!

Thanks, we will try ;-)

Re: [OK] don't reset stats every month; list archives problem

Enjoy ! -> http://stats.tuxfamily.org/eigen.tuxfamily.org/