You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

antibotantibotantibotantibotantibotantibot

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

It is based on an ARM AT91SAM9260. Thanks for the links, very useful :-)

BTW, which architecture is it ?
for PDA there's http://www.handhelds.org/moin/moin.cgi/ … eldSummary
and also for HTC http://wiki.xda-developers.com/

Hi,

Daniele wrote:

Sorry previously I had not understood your question, but now I have.

No problem ;), I was probably not clear.

Daniele wrote:

This is a very good idea. So I can distribute only the patch and create a project for the various patches. Thanks, that is an idea :-)

IMHO the best solution is to clone the git repository and to start from this point.

I don't know how git works very well, but as this is a distributed system you can probably start your branch from any existing git repository, this way your repository will only contain your changes.

Sylvain

Sorry previously I had not understood your question, but now I have. This is a very good idea. So I can distribute only the patch and create a project for the various patches. Thanks, that is an idea :-)

Probably they would not be accepted because the changes are too platform specific.

Hi,

Did you considered to distribute a patch or a git branch cloned from the vanilla one ?

Sylvain

Hi,

I've got my modified version of Linux kernel 2.6.24 source code for an embedded device and I would like to share this code with people through all the world that have the same device, for code improvements. This code is very platform specific and its size is around 420 MB.

In your opinion is it possible to open a tux family project for this task?

If not, do you know where a project of this kind can be hosted?

Thanks,
Daniele